How to clear your browser cache on Android devices
This article demonstrates how to clear the browser cache from the default Samsung Internet app for the Galaxy Note 4. This is useful if you are testing changes you made to your mobile site or want to see the most up to date version of a site. You cannot simply clear your cache for a single site in this manner, it will clear cache for all sites stored in your Galaxy Norte 4 phone.
Clearing your browser cache for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- From the main screen, tap on the Internet icon.
- From there, tap on the three dots in the upper right corner, then scroll down and tap on the the Settings.
- Next, click on the Privacy option from the menu.
- Now, click on Delete Personal Data
- You are now presented with a list of options. Be sure cache is selected as well as any others you wish to delete. Click the Delete button at the bottom to perform the deletion.
‹Section 1: Clearing your Chrome browser on your Android phone