Total Upkeep is already a great free plugin for backing up, restoring, or migrating your website. But the Premium version adds even more great features to protect your site from catastrophic issues, allowing you to recover files or the entire WordPress site. This guide will explain what Total Upkeep Premium is and how to purchase and download it from InMotion Central.
What is Total Upkeep Premium?
More Remote Storage Options
The free version of Total Upkeep already supports FTP or SFTP remote storage, but the Premium license adds even more options. Unlock the ability to backup your websites directly to services such as Google Drive or Amazon S3 today.
Single File Restorations
There may be times when you don’t want to restore your entire website. With the premium license, you can view and select a single file to restore alone, leaving the rest of your website untouched.
This keeps a log of any major actions performed on your sites, such as updates to plugins, themes, or the WordPress core. You can then look back at when a change was made and which user made it.
Recently Modified File Tracking
Easily review and search for any files that were modified by date. This can help you locate and compare items within your backups and determine which ones you need to restore.
Save a Copy Before Updating
This tool protects you in cases where you may have to revert a change, by saving the previous version of any files that were modified by a plugin. You can then review and restore that single item that was modified, when an issue occurs.
Total Upkeep Premium saves a list of all your backups allowing you to view or search within them. You can then easily restore any previous version of any file or backup.
The Premium license for Total Upkeep includes the ability to reach out to the BoldGrid team directly. You can submit requests using their dedicated ticketing system. Since they are the developers of this software, they have an intimate knowledge of how to use it.
How to Purchase & Download Total Upkeep Premium
Now that you know the value of upgrading to Total Upkeep Premium, we’ll show you how to purchase and download it from InMotion Central.
Purchase Total Upkeep Premium
- Login to InMotion Central.
- Roll your mouse over the project you want to work with and click The Bridge button.
- Click Upgrades then Addons in the project menu.
- Click the Choose Package button under Total Upkeep Premium.
- Click the Select button to choose if you want to purchase Total Upkeep Premium or the Premium Connect Key, which includes Total Upkeep Premium as well as Post and Page Builder Premium and 15 additional playground environments.
- You can then select a credit card on file or enter your billing information. You will see your cart and total price listed on the right.
- Check the box to agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click the Submit Order button. You will then see a Purchase Complete message and you can scroll down to view your invoice.
Download Total Upkeep Premium
- Click the Projects link in InMotion Central.
- Roll your mouse over the project you purchased Total Upkeep for and click The Bridge button.
- If you have multiple environments, you may have to click Environment and choose the one you are working with.
- Click Upgrades then Addons in the menu.
- Scroll down to Total Upkeep Premium section and click the Download Plugin and Download Premium Extension links to save the files.Note: If you already have the free version of Total Upkeep installed, you will only need to download and install the Premium Extension.
- You can then Install the WordPress Plugins Manually.
Congratulations, now you know what is included in Total Upkeep Premium and how to purchase and download it from InMotion Central. Check out the Total Upkeep Support page for more tutorials to help you get started.