The InMotion Support Center has thousands of guides, but if you don’t see one that solves your problem you can post a question. Since this site is actively monitored, an experienced team member will respond to you. In this guide, we will show you how to ask a question here in the Support Center.
Asking a Question
- Visit the “Ask a Question” page.
- Click the New Post button.
- In the Header section type a title for your question. It will then search the Support Center and list any similar articles that could answer your question. If you don’t see one that answers your question, click the Skip and continue button to proceed.
- Fill in the Description of your problem in the next field.
- Select a Category for your question.
- Click the box to confirm you are not a robot.
- Click the Submit button. You are finished when you see a message stating “Reminder: Please ask detailed questions to receive better answers. When necessary, include steps we can take to replicate an issue. Thank you for your request. We will get back as soon as possible.“
Congratulations, now you know how to ask a question here in the InMotion Hosting Support Center.