The InMotion Support Center has thousands of guides, but if you don’t see one that solves your problem you can post a question. Since this site is actively monitored, an experienced team member will respond to you. In this guide, we will show you how to ask a question here in the Support Center.
Note: When you submit a question, an account will be created based on your email address. If you already have an account, it will prompt you to log you in.
Asking a Question
- Visit the “Ask a Question” page.
- Type your question in the available field. It will then search the Support Center and list any similar articles that could answer your question.
- If you see an article that helps, click it to view the full guide. Otherwise, click the Ask this Question button.
- Fill in the Description of your problem.
- Enter your Email address. This will also be used to create your account.
- Click the Post button. Your question will then be posted.
Congratulations, now you know how to ask a question here in the InMotion Hosting Support Center.