Jetpack provides a great view of statistics that you can also modify from the Detailed Statistics page within your WordPress site. The options you can configure for the Site Stats within Jetpack include: the Admin bar, Registered Users, Hiding the Smiley face image, and Report Visibility. Follow the directions below to learn about what you can change in the configuration options.
- , then click on Jetpack in the menu at left.
- The Site Stats page from Jetpack is the first thing that you see. At the bottom right-hand corner you will see the option to View Detailed Stats. Click on the button to see the Detailed Stats.
- At the top of the screen next to Site Stats you will see a link labeled Configure. Click on this link.
- Here you will see the options that you can configure. Each of the options are described in the table below:
Admin Bar Checking this option will place a chart with 48 hours of view on the admin bar Registered Users You will see all of the roles assigned to your site. Click on each to count the page views of each user when they are logged in. Smiley This option hides the stats smiley face image. Report Visibility This gives you the option to select the user role(s) that can view your reports
- When you have finished your configuration changes, click on the blue Save configuration button.
Congratulations! You should now be able to make configuration changes to the Site Stats that appear on your WordPress site using Jetpack! To learn more, please see our other Jetpack articles.