I forgot my Account Management Panel (AMP ) password
Your account management Panel is where you manage all your hosting information. If you forgot your AMP login, you can use the "I don't know my password" link to reset your password.
Steps to reset your AMP password
- Visit inmotionhosting.com.
- Click the AMP login button at the top right.
- Click the link that says "I don't remember my password".
- Type your domain name or cPanel username and the email address on your account and click submit.
- You will receive a message stating "Password reset Email Sent".
Check your email.
- In the email that was sent, there will be a link to click.
click the link in the email.
- Now you will need to enter your new password. Enter your new password and click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation that the password was reset. Now click the login link and use your new password.
Note! If your email address does not work, you will need to contact tech support to reset the password.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved. Please click the button below to be redirected to the login page.
2014-11-14 1:52 am
Somebody needs a spell checker.
"I forgot my Account Management Panel (AMP ) password"
Written by James Richardson
"Your account management Panel is where you manage all your hosing information."
2014-11-14 8:36 am
Oops! The spell checker didn't catch it because it was an actual word (wrong one, though). Don't worry, we have flogged the author, placed him in time out, and fined him a week's pay.
Just kidding, we did correct the mistake, however. Thank you for finding it!