In this article:
One of the best features of WordPress is the ability to customize your website with Plugins. Plugins are easily downloaded and installed and within minutes. You can easily add customized functionality to your website.
Improve WordPress performance without additional plugins with our Nginx-powered WordPress Hosting.
Install a Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard. Once logged in, click “Add New” under Plugins.
- Search for a plugin using the search feature.
- Here, we have searched for “Matomo” to find a plugin that will incorporate links to posts to your Facebook account. Once the search returns results, click “Details” to read more about the plugin.
- If you wish to use the plugin after reading about it, click on “Install Now“.
- After the plugin has been successfully installed, you will need to click Activate to begin using it. To change the settings of your plugin, click on the Plugins menu option on the left.
Please check the next article on Updating a WordPress Plugin. If you missed our previous article, please see the What are Plugins and Widgets? tutorial. For more information on this course please visit Introduction to Plugins & Widgets.