Jetpack is a plugin that provides a lot of different options to use with your WordPress site. Some of the functions within Jetpack will require that you login to the WordPress.com account that was created or connected when you installed Jetpack. The article shows how that login will appear if you click on any of the options that require your login to the WordPress.com account. Learn how to login to the Jetpack interface following the steps below.
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard
- In the menu at left click on Jetpack.
- To get directly to the login screen for the WordPress.com associated with your Jetpack plugin installation, click on Jetpack in the menu at left. Then click on Dashboard in the submenu under Jetpack. An option for Site stats will appear in the middle of the screen. You will see an button labeled View more stats on WordPress.com. At this point you should see the login options appear for WordPress.com. You will see an option to create account or to login. If you click on the login option, a login dialog box will appear in the middle of the screen.
Note: You will see the login options for multiple Jetpack options in the WordPress dashboard. The option described above is simply one way to access the login for the associated WordPress.com account.
- When you see the login pop-up in the middle of the screen, type in the email address associated with your WordPress.com account. Click on the Continue bar to type in your password.
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Lost your password” to begin the recovery process. If you are using your Google account to login to WordPress.com, then click on the Continue with Google bar.
- Type in your password, then click on the Log In button.
Congratulations you have successfully logged into your WordPress.com account!