Joomla 2.5 has reached its end of life as for 12/31/2014. Please be advised this may be a security risk to your website. You can view more information about the end of life here.
Page Breaks in Joomla 2.5 allow you to organize very long articles into smaller ones. After you specify where in the article you would like to add the page breaks to, Joomla will automatically create a table of contents for the article to help users jump between the different sections. In this Joomla 2.5 tutorial we’ll show you how to add page breaks.
How to Create a page break in Joomla 2.5
- Log into your Joomla 2.5 Dashboard
- Open for edit the article that you would like to add page breaks to
- Place your cursor where you would like to break the page, and then click the Page Break button
- Type in a Page Title and a Table of Contents Alias and then click Insert Page Break
- Save your changes and then test the new page break. You should now see a table of contents added to the page: