If you would like to make your content available in many different languages, there is a WordPress plugin for that! In this guide, you can learn how to use the GTranslate (By Translate AI Multilingual Solutions) plugin for WordPress.
After you have installed the GTranslate plugin, you can begin to configure the settings.
- Log into your WordPress Administrative Dashboard.
- Hover over the Settings menu option and click on GTranslate.
- From the Show floating language selector drop-down menu, select a location to place the language selector drop-down on your website. For example, select Top-right.
- Next, select all the languages you would like to include by placing a checkmark into each language box under the Flag languages settings.
- Finally, click on Save Changes to preserve your changes.
Congratulations! Now that you have installed, activated, and configured the GTranslate plugin, your visitors will see a new drop-down menu on your website. Your visitors will be able to translate your website’s content to their native language without affecting the appearance for other visitors, by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Intersted in learning what other useful plugins are available for WordPress? Be sure to check out our Recommended WordPress plugins Education Channel for more of our favorite ones.