Creating a blog entry in Drupal 8
Once your blog module has been installed and enabled, you will be ready to begin adding blog entries. Below is a quick guide on how to add blog content to your Drupal 8 site.
How to create a blog entry
- Log into your admin dashboard..
- Using the menu bar at the top of the screen, select the Menu
- From here click on the the Content link. This is located on the second menu bar just underneath the first.
- The screen is the Content page, where you will see all the content you have created in list form> From here, click on the Add Content button.
- You are now on the screen where you choose the type of content you are going to create. Click on the Blog page option to continue.
- From the Content Blog page screen, enter your post content, this is much the same as when you create a page. Be sure to enter the URL alias and whether you want the post to be promoted to the first page.
- Once you have entered the post data, click the Save and Publish button at the bottom to save the content and make the content go live.
‹Section 1: Installing and Enabling the blog module in Drupal 8
›Section 3: Creating a comment section for your blog posts.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Blogging in Drupal 8
|1.||Installing and Enabling the blog module in Drupal 8|
|2.||Creating a blog entry in Drupal 8|
|3.||Creating a comment section for your blog posts.|
|4.||Disabling comments for specific blog entries in Drupal 8|