A favicon is a quiet but important part of branding. It shows your logo whenever someone is on your website. Below we’ll change the favicon in Grav.
- Upload the favicon using cPanel File Manager or FTP.
- Navigate to the /user/themes folder.
- Enter your current theme’s /theme folder.
- Enter the /images folder.
- Replace the favicon file with your uploaded favicon file.
Note: You may need to clear your browser and Grav cache afterward.
You can edit favicons using GIMP or our favicon generator tool. Learn more about web design with Grav in our Support Center.