- Log into the cpanel using the username and cpanel password
- Go into the MySQL area, then follow the link to phpMyAdmin
- From the “databases” drop down menu in the left column, choose the soho database (almost always _sope1)
- Under the “Table” column, go down to the row that says “login“, then click the first icon to the right, in the same row to “Browse”
- Click the pencil about halfway down the page, to the right of where it says “PriKey, Owner, etc” to edit
- In the column labeled “Value” remove the password (and username if necessary) and replace it with the password (and/or username if needed) it needs to be reset to, then click “Go“
This should be all that needs to be done. Please contact support if you need further assistance.