Setting the server time zone in WHMWritten by Tim Sisson
At times, you may find the need to change the server's time zone settings to reflect your timezone. This can be easily accomplished through WHM. If you're not familiar with WHM please review our VPS/ Dedicated WHM article.
Please be advised, you must have root access to change the time zone on the server.
- Log into WHM
- From the Main Screen go to "Server Configuration"
- Click on "Server Time"
- From the dropdown menu, select the time zone you wish to change the server to.
- If you have noticed your server time is out of sync you can select the "Sync Time with Time Server" option. If your server is configured correctly this should rarely need to be done. This will resynchronize your server with the Time Server to display the correct time for the time zone you have selected.
If you need further assistance please feel free to contact our support department.
- How to determine IP's
- i want to create a report in moodle 2.5 that has field like name , coasre name, marks obtained , prcentage, grade and also want download from moodle in excel format plese reply me procedure thks in advance
- i want ocreate a costom report that has field name , coarse ,marks , percentage