How to disable the comments on a page in WordPress
This tutorial will explain how to disable the comments on a page in WordPress. This tutorial will use the Birdsite theme as an example.
Disabling comments in WordPress
- Log into the Wordpress Dashboard
- Navigate to the Pages link on the left.
- Hover your mouse over the Page row to display the edit links for the page. Click Quick edit under the Page title.
- Uncheck the Allow Comments checkbox.
- Now when visiting the page the comment box will be gone and the site will display Comments are closed.
Congratulations, the comments are disabled on the page. For more information on this Education course please visit Introduction to Plugins & Widgets