How to log into Magento 1.6 Admin PanelWritten by Tim Sisson
At this point, you’ve installed and configured Magento and you’re ready to log into your Magento 1.6 Admin Panel. The administrator backend is where you’ll perform all of your shopping cart’s administrator functions. Please feel free to look over our other Magento Tutorials as well.
Some of the most common uses of the Admin backend are:
- Change the look and feel of Magento
- Manage Customers and Customer Groups
- Manage Sales
- Change initial settings during the installation
- Create promotions
- Manage Newsletter
- View Reports
Logging into the admin for your Magento 1.6 website is easy. Where ever you installed Magento, simply add /admin to the URL.
- Go to your Magento website. Add /admin to the URL and reload the page
- Type in your username and password that you set up during the installation process
You’re now logged into your Magento Admin panel.
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
Magento 1.6 Installation and Setup Guide
|1.||How to Install Magento 1.6|
|2.||How to log into Magento 1.6 Admin Panel|
|3.||What Version of Magento am I using?|