Adding a Gift Message to Orders in Magento 1.6
In Magento 1.6, you have the ability to allow your customers to add a gift message to the order. This is a great feature especially if you expect to sell products or goods during the Holiday season. Enabling year around allows website visitors to add a gift message for any reason such as birthdays or anniversaries. Enabling the gift message functionality is done through the Magento 1.6 Admin Panel.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System -> Configuration -> ADVANCED -> Advanced
- Make sure that the "Mage_GiftMessage" is enabled
- Click "Save Config"
- Go to System -> Configuration -> SALES -> Sales -> Gift Options
- Adjust the settings to "Yes" for each of the desired actions
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Post a Comment
News / Announcements
Magento 1.6 Sales Orders
|1.||Adding a Gift Message to Orders in Magento 1.6|
|2.||Disabling or Enabling gift messages on Products in Magento 1.6|