Zend Framework is a free open-source PHP 5 framework designed to help programmers build applications based on the MVC model. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install Zend Framework on a shared server. If you are not familiar with Zend Framework, please read our article.
How to install Zend Framework
- The first step is to download the latest version of Zend Framework from their website. You'll need to create an account on the website and follow their instructions to do so. Make sure to use the Full Package download.
- Once you have downloaded the zip file to your local machine you will need to upload it to your public_html folder on the server.
- Create a folder in the public_html folder called "zf"
- Now, unzip the file you uploaded so the contents are in the "zf" folder.
- Now, you'll need to add the include_path to your php.ini file. If you're not familiar with your php.ini file please see our article.
- If you have not done so already, you'll need to set your php.ini file to be recursive. If you are not familiar with how to do this, please see our article.
- Now, that you have made sure the php.ini file is recursive you're finished!
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
2015-11-04 5:25 pm
Only users running on a server with PHP loaded as a "CGI module" will have a php.ini file. The php.ini file by default will be located at public_html/php.ini. If you do not see a file named php.ini in your public_html, please contact our Support Department and request that we create one for you.