Changing your email password
Click here to watch a video tutorial
When you lose or forget your password for your email, you can reset it through the cPanel or through your webmail. This article will explain how to reset your email password.
Changing your email password in cPanel
- Login into your cPanel.
- Go to Mail > Email Accounts.
- Find your email account in the list and click the change password link on the right of the email address. Click Change password.
- Type a new password and click change password.
Changing your email password in webmail
- Log into Webmail.
- At the bottom of the webmail main page, click Change Password.
- Change the password and click Change password.
For more information please review the following video tutorial:
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?