How to disable user pictures in Drupal 7
One of the default features for your users in Drupal 7 is the ability to use custom pictures. This is for both fun and to show each users identity. This is enabled by default, but for simplicity you may want to disable this feature. To remove the ability to use user pictures in Drupal 7, simply perform the following steps.
Turning off the user pictures setting in Drupal 7:
- Log into your Drupal 7 Admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, find and click on the Configuration option.
- This is the Configuration screen. Locate the People category clicking on the Account Settings link.
- You are now on the the Account Settings screen. Be sure you are on the Settings Tab. This is found in the upper right part of the screen. The setting is the second on the screen under the Personalization section. Click on the checkbox to uncheck and turn off the feature.
- Click on the Save Configuration button at the bottom of the screen.
That is how you turn off user pictures in Drupal 7
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?