Setting up Google Apps in cPanel
One of our newest features for our business class accounts allows you to connect your site to Google Apps with a one click wizard. Many customers use Google Apps for their business and would like to have that set up for their site. While simple, it can be tedious. We understand that, so we added the Google Apps wizard to our cPanel so you can do it all in under a minute.
What is Google Apps?
According to Google: "Google Apps is a suite of Google applications that brings together essential services to help your business. This is a hosted service that lets businesses, schools, and institutions use a variety of Google products -- including Email, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Talk -- on a unique domain (e.g., www.yourcompany.com)."
How to set up Google Apps within the cPanel
- Log into your cPanel dashboard.
- Using the cPanel interface, locate the Email category and click on the Google Apps Wizard
- You are taken to the first step in the Wizard. Select the domain name you want to connect to your Google Apps account from the dropdown list.
- On the second step, select any of the optional features you want to set up for your domain, if any. Once you have finished, click on the Continue and Configure domain with Google Apps button.
- A quick confirmation screen pops up. Click on the OK button in order to continue the setup.
‹Section 2: Preventing the Index Of page in .htaccess
›Section 4: Preventing the "Index Of" listing page using the Index Manager