How to Install a WordPress Theme
In this tutorial, we will show you how to find and install a WordPress Theme from within the Admin Dashboard. There are thousands of Themes available there to customize the look and feel of your WordPress site.
Installing a WordPress Theme
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Appearance, then click Themes.
- Click the Add New Theme button.
- You will then see the "Featured" Themes displayed. Roll your mouse over the Theme and click Preview to test it out:
You can search for additional Themes in the available box:
Click the links on top to view "Popular," "Latest," or "Favorite" Themes:
Also, clicking the Feature Filter allows you to view Themes by Colors, Layout, Features, or Subject:
- When you find the Theme you want to use; roll your mouse over it, and click the Install button.
- Once you see the "Successfully installed" message, click the Activate button to use the Theme.
Congratulations, now you know how to install a WordPress Theme from the Admin Dashboard! In the next tutorial, we will show you how to install a WordPress Theme from the Internet.
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Installing a Theme
|1.||How to Install a WordPress Theme|
|2.||What is a WordPress Theme?|
|3.||Changing your layout: Finding a new WordPress Theme|
|4.||Finding a new theme online|
|5.||Installing a WordPress Theme from the Internet|
|6.||Changing your WordPress Theme|