326: Prestashop 1.5 Google analytics module installation
Keeping track of various statistics is vital to understanding where to improve yuor business. Google analytics is one of the best free analytics tools on the web. PrestaShop also has a google analytics module that you can install onto your store to keep track of these statistics. Follow the instructions below to learn to install and configure the Google Analytics module for your PrestaShop 1.5 store.
Note that you must have created a Google Analytics account in order to be able to use this module.
Installing the GAnalytics module in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Modules tab and select the Modules option.
- From the Modules list screen, scroll down until you find the module named GAnalytics. Click on the Install button located to the right of the module's row.
- Once installed, you will see a successful installation message on the screen. Fromhere, click on the Configure link to go to the next step.
- You are now on the Google Anayltics Configuration page. From here you simply enter the correct data in the Your Username field. This ties into your analytics account and the data collection will begin.
Thank you for your feedback!