How to upload a custom banner in the Builder
When working with the builder, you may want to have you own banner uploaded to your site. You can create a custom banner that can match the existing site. Below will walk you through the steps to download, edit, and upload a custom banner to your Premium Web Builder site.
Important! This article is using the "xbs-01" business template. the steps are the same for the other templates.
Steps to create your custom banner
- Visit your site with the default banner.
- Right click the banner and select View Background Image (This is done in FireFox, This step may vary depending on the browser).
- Right click the image and click Save Image As.
- Save the Image to your desktop. The default banner should look like the image to the right..
- Edit the image in PhotoShop or another image editing program. In this case we are using PhotoShop.
- Log into the web builder.
- Go to the design tab. In the banners section to the right, Browse your computer for the new image you made. Click Upload.
- Publish the site and you will see the new banner match with your site.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.