Creating a Content page in PHP-Nuke
PHP-Nuke has several types of pages you can make within the Dashboard. You can make News, Messages, and Content pages. This article will explain how to make a Content page within PHP-Nuke.
Steps to add a content page
- Log into your PHP-Nuke Dashboard.
- Click on the Content icon in the Modules Administration.
- In the Content Manager, enter the Title, Sub-Title, and Page text for your page.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will see the page in the Content Manager List. You can click the page name to see the page.
- The Pages list will show the page. Click the page title.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Adding the content to PHP-Nuke
|1.||How do I edit the Home page in PHP-Nuke?|
|2.||How to create an external link in PHP-Nuke|
|3.||Adding an Image to a Page in PHP-Nuke|
Creating Content, Feedback, Forum, and Newsletter pages
|4.||Creating a Content page in PHP-Nuke|
|5.||Working With the Feedback Page in PHP-Nuke|
|6.||Creating a newsletter in PHP-Nuke|
|7.||Forums in PHP-Nuke|