Creating a Content page in PHP-Nuke
Written by James Richardson
Published: Mar 22, 2013
PHP-Nuke has several types of pages you can make within the Dashboard. You can make News, Messages, and Content pages. This article will explain how to make a Content page within PHP-Nuke.
Steps to add a content page
- Log into your PHP-Nuke Dashboard.
- Click on the Content icon in the Modules Administration.
- In the Content Manager, enter the Title, Sub-Title, and Page text for your page.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will see the page in the Content Manager List. You can click the page name to see the page.
- The Pages list will show the page. Click the page title.
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Adding the content to PHP-Nuke
|1.||How do I edit the Home page in PHP-Nuke?|
|2.||How to create an external link in PHP-Nuke|
|3.||Adding an Image to a Page in PHP-Nuke|
Creating Content, Feedback, Forum, and Newsletter pages
|4.||Creating a Content page in PHP-Nuke|
|5.||Working With the Feedback Page in PHP-Nuke|
|6.||Creating a newsletter in PHP-Nuke|
|7.||Forums in PHP-Nuke|
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!