Setting a Special Price for Products in Magento 1.6
In Magento 1.6, you can specify a "special" price for products for a certain date range. This allows you to automatically manage "specials" or sales. Setting up a special price for a product is done in the Magento 1.6 Admin Backend.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to Catalog ->> Manage Products
- Click on the product you want to set a special price for
- Click on the "Prices" Tab on the left side
- Fill in the "Special Price" and the "Special Price From/TO Date"
- Click "Save" p>
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?