How To Contact Technical Support
When facing an issue with your InMotion Hosting account, including web pages, domains, files, and emails, sometimes you can feel lost. When contacting our Support Department, it is beneficial to make sure you have some basic information readily available as well as understanding the methods of contacting our support team.
How to get help with your account
There are numerous ways you can contact our Support Department for help with your account. For those users who prefer to look at the manual, we have a full team dedicated to keeping our online Support Center up to date with the latest tutorials and support documentation. We've made a video that outlines some of the features of our Support Center, which you can watch below if you'd like.
Ask a Question
Submit a Ticket
- Send an email to: email@example.com (This is the preferred method)
- Submitting a ticket through our Online Help Desk
Important! If your login fails for the Help Desk, you may be using the wrong login credentials. The AMP and cPanel username and password are different than the Help desk password. If you need the login, please contact tech support as they will need to fix the account setup.
Before Contacting Us - Gathering the Right Information
To receive the best possible support, it is beneficial to have all the necessary information prior to contacting us.
- cPanel username or the primary domain listed on the account
- Account Verification such as your current AMP password, last four digits of the current credit card on file or the original cPanel password.
Gathering specific information can help us gain some insight into the issues you need help resolving. To do so here's a basic guide of what information we're looking for:
- Your domain name.
- A description of the problem.
- History of the problem.
- Any error messages you are receiving.
- Steps we can take to replicate the problem.
For more details on what information you will need to provide to your tech support agent, please see our article entitled Necessary information to know before contacting support.
Thank you for your feedback!