Setting Up Cloudflare with your website
Cloudflare is a third-party service which provides security and optimization for your websites on the internet. In order to use it with your hosting account, you would need to have an account with Cloudflare. Please make sure that your account is active and up-to-date before trying to attempt the following instructions for setting up Cloudflare with your InMotion Hosting website. The following tutorial will walk you through the setup for Cloudflare.
Configuring Cloudflare with your InMotion Hosting Website
- Login to the Cloudflare interface.
- Navigate to the top of the page, then click on Websites.
- You should see your website listed on your account. Select the website you wish to edit, then click on Continue Setup at the bottom right of the window.
- As per the graphic at right, you will see the name servers that Cloudflare wants you to use. Take note of these name servers. You will need to use the Cloudflare name servers to update your nameserver settings in the Account Management Panel (AMP). If you did not register the domain with InMotion Hosting, then you would need to edit the name server settings with the domain registrar that is currently managing your domain. Once you have completed updating your name servers you will see a green button in the bottom right hand corner that says "I've updated my name servers, continue." Click on this button to continue.
- You will see a congratulatory message from Cloudflare at this point along with some recommendations. Make sure to review and follow their instructions. Your Cloudflare setup is complete at this point.
Thank you for your feedback!