Quick links - I'm logged into AMP, now what can I do?
After Logging into AMP - Links on how to use the interface
Here's a list of things that help you both understand what's available in the Account Management Panel (AMP):
- How to log into AMP
- How to Print a Billing Invoice in AMP
- How to change your AMP Password
- How to Add or Change a Credit Card in AMP
- Viewing Your Account's technical information in AMP
- How to change your Domain Nameservers in AMP
Cpanel and Builder Login Information
- AMP vs. cPanel
- How to log into cPanel
- Resetting your cPanel password using AMP
- How to log into the Premium Website Builder
- How Do I change my Premium Website Builder Login Password?
- What is my username and password (I forgot)?
The Account Management Panel has control of much of your account's information, but part of it's purpose is to allow control of certain account contact and billing informaation that you may not want to share with a web developer, designer or programmer. AMP is meant to provide direct web-based access with your account so that you can change billing information and contact information without being directly related to the interface that is used to directly interface with your hosting server the cPanel. This provides another layer of security while also providing the convenience of access.For further information:
All of the education channels can be accessed through the InMotion Hosting Support Center. Make use of this resource and you may find not only the steps to take to build a new website, but also knowledge on a web-based software of your choosing. As always, if you require further assistance, please contact our live Technical Support team available 24/7.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?