Adding your store logo to your OpenCart websiteWritten by Tim Sisson
Now that you have installed OpenCart and configured the general system settings, you may want to add your store logo to the website. Adding a store logo can help with branding your business and add personalization to your eshop. Uploading your store logo is easily accomplished from the OpenCart Dashboard.
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard.
- Go to System > Settings
- Select your Store Name by placing a check mark next to it and click "Edit"
- Go to the Image Tab
- Go to the first section labeled "Store Logo." Select "Browse Files" and the image manager will open a new window.
- Click upload. Select the image file you want to use for your store logo on your local computer and click "Open"
- A popup will verify the upload was successful. Click OK.
- Now double click on the image you just uplaoded and you've now successfully set up your store logo.
When you visit your website in a web browser you should see the logo in the upper left corner.
Customizing the Look and Feel of OpenCart
|1.||Change OpenCart URL - How To|
|2.||Finding a theme for your OpenCart Site|
|3.||Installing an OpenCart Theme|
|4.||Adding your store logo to your OpenCart website|
|5.||Edit OpenCart template|