I forgot my Account Management Panel (AMP ) password
Your account management Panel is where you manage all your hosing information. If you forgot your AMP login, you can use the "I don't know my password" link to reset your password.
Steps to reset your AMP password
- Visit inmotionhosting.com.
- Click the AMP login button at the top right.
- Click the link that says "I don't remember my password".
- Type your domain name or cPanel username and the email address on your account and click submit.
- You will receive a message stating "Password reset Email Sent".
Check your email.
- In the email that was sent, there will be a link to click.
click the link in the email.
- Now you will need to enter your new password. Enter your new password and click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation that the password was reset. Now click the login link and use your new password.
Note! If your email address does not work, you will need to contact tech support to reset the password.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?