How to create an email signature in Horde Mail
Email signatures are generally used to display the sender's name and contact information at the end of an email. Sometimes they are used to give website links or even memorable anecdotes. Regardless of what you wish to make your signature say, it is much easier if this content is automatically added to the end of every email instead of having to add it manually for each email. Below are instructions that teach you how to add your own custom email signature within your Horde email client.
- Log into your Webmail dashboard and choose the Horde option.
- From the Horde dashboard, click on the Options setting in the upper menu bar on the screen.
- This brings you to the Horde Global Options screen. Locate the dropdown labeled Edit Options For and click on the Mail option from the dropdown.
- This screen is the Mail Options screen. From here, click on the Personal Information link to continue to the next page.
- From this page, you are able to create your signature. Scroll down until you find the Signature field. This is located right at the bottom of the screen. Create your desired signature and click the Save Options button at the bottom of the page.
You have now completed creating a signature for your Horde mail. Below is a screen shot of the email signature displaying in your email when you create a new email message.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?