How to hide a module after login in Joomla 3.0Written by Brad Markle
In our Joomla 3.0 testing site, we have the following custom HTML module showing in our right sidebar:
We don't want our registered and logged in users to see this message, as they're already registered. How do we hide this module after login? Keep reading to find out.
How to hide a module when a user is logged in
- Log into your Joomla 3.0 dashboard
- In the top menu, click Extensions and then click Module Manager
- In the list of modules on the page, click the module that you don't want to show for logged in users
- In the list of settings on the page, find the Access setting:
The access level group that is allowed to view this item.
The default setting is Public, which is everyone that visits your site. This includes both guests and logged in users. To hide this module for users logged in, change the setting value to Guest, which means only guests will have permission to view it. Click Save in the top left of the page to save your settings.
In the screenshots below, both are taken as a logged in user. One screenshot represents when the Public Access is set, and the other shows the Guest Access set.
Access: Public Access: Guest
Using Extensions in Joomla 3.0
|1.||How to View Module Positions in Joomla 3.0|
|2.||How to move a module's position in Joomla 3.0|
|3.||How to hide a module title in Joomla 3.0|
|4.||How to hide a module after login in Joomla 3.0|
- How to determine IP's
- i want to create a report in moodle 2.5 that has field like name , coasre name, marks obtained , prcentage, grade and also want download from moodle in excel format plese reply me procedure thks in advance
- i want ocreate a costom report that has field name , coarse ,marks , percentage