How to use Page Break in Joomla 2.5
Page Breaks in Joomla 2.5 allow you to organize very long articles into smaller ones. After you specify where in the article you would like to add the page breaks to, Joomla will automatically create a table of contents for the article to help users jump between the different sections. In this Joomla 2.5 tutorial we'll show you how to add page breaks.
To Create a page break in Joomla 2.5:
- Log into your Joomla 2.5 Dashboard
- Open for edit the article that you would like to add page breaks to
- Place your cursor where you would like to break the page, and then click the Page Break button
- Type in a Page Title and a Table of Contents Alias and then click Insert Page Break
- Save your changes and then test the new page break. You should now see a table of contents added to the page:
As you can see, the Page Title and the Table of Contents Alias are used in the following manner:
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?