SOHO Website Builder - Resetting the admin user/password
- Log into the cpanel using the username and cpanel password
- Go into the MySQL area, then follow the link to phpMyAdmin
- From the "databases" drop down menu in the left column, choose the soho database (almost always _sope1)
- Under the "Table" column, go down to the row that says "login", then click the first icon to the right, in the same row to "Browse"
- Click the pencil about halfway down the page, to the right of where it says "PriKey, Owner, etc" to edit
- In the column labeled "Value" remove the password (and username if necessary) and replace it with the password (and/or username if needed) it needs to be reset to, then click "Go"
This should be all that needs to be done. Please contact support if you need further assistance.
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve this article:
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Like this Article? Tweet
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!