Seting up the WangGaurd plugin for WordPress
Written by James Richardson
Published: Apr 2, 2013
To secure your WordPress website from attackers and those who can compromise the site, you ca install the WangGaurd Security plugin for WordPress. Below are the steps to install and activate the WangGaurd security plugin.
Installing and Activating the WangGaurd plugin
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to plugin's and click Add New. Search for "Wang" in the search.
- Find WangGaurd in the list and click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Navigate to the WangGaurd link on the left.
- In order to use WangGaurd Security you will need to get the Free API key. Click the Get your API key here link.
- Register at the WangGaurd site to get the free API key.
- You will receive an email from WangGaurd with a link to activate your account. Click the link in the email.
- Copy the API key from the WangGaurd site.
- Paste the API code in the WangGaurd configuration nd click Update options.
Did you find this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Would you like to provide any additional feedback?
Optional, but our team may contact you for more information.
Like this Article? Tweet
WordPress security Plugins
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!