Installing the Simple Security WordPress plugin.
Written by James Richardson
Published: Mar 29, 2013
You can secure your WordPress logins with the Simple Security plugin. This article will explain how to install the WordPress with the Simple Security plugin.
Installing the Simple Security Plugin
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the plugins and click Add new. Type security in the Search.
- Find the Simple Security plugin and click Install Now.
- When the install is done click Activate plugin.
- Go to Settings and click Simple Security. THis will take you to the Simple Security dashboard in WordPress.
- You can view the Basic settings and configure the plugin to Block IP addresses, create access logs, track logins, and set Denial Messages.
Did you find this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Would you like to provide any additional feedback?
Optional, but our team may contact you for more information.
Like this Article? Tweet
WordPress security Plugins
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!