What kind of website can I build with WordPress?
WordPress was originally developed as a blogging platform in 2003. However, it was quickly realized by the community that WordPress could be used to create just about any type of website you can think of! With thousands of templates available WordPress can be used to meet other needs as well:
- Business Website: WordPress is great to launch a business website, build your brand, promote your business, or sell your merchandise online.
- Informative Website: WordPress is easy to use to create a website to offer instructions or anything you can think of.
- Review Website: If you want to build a website to review various products, even other websites WordPress is easily organized with various options and categories.
- Personal Website: Creating a family website, or a website to promote yourself is simple with WordPress.
- Photo Gallery: WordPress has hundreds, if not thousands of plugins designed to cusotmize your installation of WordPress. Many of the plugins are designed to convert your installation to a photo gallery or portfolio.
Since WordPress is extremely customizable, there really is no limit to what type of website you can build using it. With hundreds of free templates and themes, as well as hundreds of free plugins it's never been easier to build a custom website using WordPress.
Ready to get started? Click here to explore our shared hosting options!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
An introduction to WordPress
|1.||What is WordPress?|
|2.||What kind of website can I build with WordPress?|
|3.||The WordPress Site Structure Explained|
|4.||Getting Started: How to install Wordpress|
|5.||How to install WordPress using Softaculous|
|6.||Installing WordPress 3.5 manually|
|7.||Installing WordPress on an Add-on Domain|
|8.||Installing WordPress using your Temporary URL|
|9.||Logging into your WordPress Dashboard|
|10.||Configuring your WordPress Home Page|
Managing WordPress content
|11.||Wordpress Pages vs Posts|
|12.||Writing your first WordPress Blog Post|
|13.||Creating a WordPress Page|
|14.||Adding HTML to a Wordpress Page/Post|
|15.||Creating a link in Wordpress|
|16.||Allowing User Registration in Wordpress|
|17.||Creating a Wordpress User in the Dashboard|
|18.||Changing a User's Role In Wordpress|