Working with Product Tags in OpenCart
Where do Product Tags Display?
What Can I use Product Tags for?
Product Tags help you group products together in your OpenCart store. For example, if you add a monitor tag to 2 products, when you click the tag the products will be listed. As a test, I added a monitor tag to 2 items, now when I click the monitor tag it displays like this:
How to Add Product Tags in OpenCart
- Login to the OpenCart Dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over Catalog, and click Products.
- Click the Edit button next to the item you want to edit the Product Tags for.
- On the Product Page scroll down to the bottom and you can add tags there. Use a comma to separate the words, here is an example:
- Click the Save button on the top right when you are finished.
Congratulations, now you know how to work with Product Tags in OpenCart!
Adding Attributes to OpenCart products
|1.||Working with Product Tags in OpenCart|
|2.||Creating Attribute Groups in OpenCart|
|3.||Adding Attributes to Attribute Groups in OpenCart|
|4.||Adding Attributes to products in OpenCart|