How to insert images into a DokuWIki page
After learning about how to create and edit pages in DokuWiki, it is common to want to add images to the site content. The following steps will explain how to insert an image into a DokuWiki page.
Inserting an image in DokuWiki
- Log into DokuWiki.
- Navigate to the page you want to insert an image into and click Edit this page.
- Place your cursor where you want to insert your image in the code and click the "Add images and other files" link.
- From the media files box, click Select files.
Browse through your files to find the image you want to upload and select it.
- When uploading images, they will be stored on the server. You should see your uploaded image in the image list on the server.
Select the image.
- In the Link settings, select the link target, alignment, and image size.