How to share customers in prestashop multistore mode
PrestaShop Multistore mode enables a site admin to manage multiple shops within the same back office. It also allows the ability to share things across the multiple stores, if desired. The stores involved in the sharing are required to all be in the same group shop. The following instructions will guide you in learning how to share customers between shops. Note, however, that once this option is enabled and customers added, it cannot be undone.
Sharing customers in a group shop in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Advanced Paramaters tab and click on the Multistore option from the menu.
- At the top of the next page, you will see a section where the Groups are listed. Find the group you want to rename and then click on the Edit icon to the right. It appears as a pencil and paper.
- This brings you to the settings page for your chosen group. Find the Share Customers field and select the radio button labeled with the green checkmark.
- Once finished, select the green Save button from the upper right corner. Your group shop will now share customers amongst all shops in that particular group.
Thank you for your feedback!