How to enable multi-store option in PrestaShop 1.5
Newly featured in Prestashop 1.5 is the ability to run multiple stores from the same back office. This allows you to have multiple stores and keep the data completely separate, even if you have customers that shop at more than one of your stores. You can have different pricing, customer histories, etc. To enable this function in the PrestaShop 1.5 back office, simply follow the instructions below.
Enabling the multistore option in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and select the General option.
- From here you will see the Enable Multistore option. It is disabled by default. To enable it, simply select the radio button labeled Yes.
- Click the green Save icon in the upper right corner once you are finished.
- This now enables your PrestaShop 1.5 back office to manage more than one store! Below you can see how enabling the multi-store option gives you a brand new option under the Advanced Parameters menu.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Working with multiple stores in PrestaShop 1.5
2013-03-22 3:15 am
i just want to know is it good for SEO point of view becasue we have same thing on both domain
2013-03-22 3:18 am
one more thing i have two site in prestashop <a href="http://www.30for50.com/en/">wholesale jewelry</a> and <a href="http://www.fashionvogues.com">wholesale fashion jewelry</a>, any body suggest can i use same admin for both site, one is for wholesale site and other is retail, so the the price is different on both.