Changing the Google map display of store location in PrestaShop 1.5
In PrestaShop 1.5, you have the option to display a Google map of your store locations. This can be toggled on or off. When in the off position, the map does not display, but a list of your store locations appears instead. Changing the Google map display for your store location in PrestaShop 1.5 is a simple task. Simply perform the following steps.
To change the Google map store location display in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 Admin dashboard
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and then select the Store Contacts preference.
- While on the Preferences : Store Contacts page, look under the Parameters section for the Show a simplified store locator field.
- Click on the radio button labeled Yes to show a simple store directory, or select the radio button labeled No to display the Google Map.
- Once selected, click the Save button at the bottom of the Parameters section.
- The store locations will now display according to the setting chosen.
YES selection NO selection
‹Section 7: Changing the default Google Map location in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 9: How to change Contact Us info in the PrestaShop 1.5 footer
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Working with Information Pages in PrestaShop 1.5
2015-05-25 7:21 am
Hi, Does it can be configured in the same way for PrestaShop 220.127.116.11? Please tell me that is this possible to import stores in a csv file just like a moudle I have seen http://www.fmemodules.com/en/50-store-locator.html ...Another thing that I want to ask that defult store locator shows direction hints to the viewers as does Google Maps?
2015-05-27 9:42 am
Yes this should work for prestashop 1.6 as well as 1.5. If you are having issues or getting an error please let us know so we may try to investigate.
2015-06-12 8:04 am
The tutorial which you have shared will surely help others to follow and get this feature in PrestaShop 1.5 to change Google map display. But, I will suggest for more features you can use external module like this: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/18457-store-locator.html which helps to show Google maps in a tab on product page which redirects you to a new page of Google maps to see more stores.