How to delete a customer address in PrestaShop 1.5Written by Scott Mitchell
There is a time when you may need to delete a customer's address manually in PrestaShop 1.5. This is easily done with the back office interface. Deleting a customer's address in PrestaShop 1.5 is done by performing the following steps.
To remove a customer address in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Use the top menu bar and hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Customers option from the popup menu.
- You are now on the Customers : Addresses screen. From this page, find the address or addresses you want to delete. There are two ways to delete addresses. If you are deleting a single address, simply click on the Delete icon (it looks like a trashcan.) If you are wanting to delete more than one, select the checkbox to the left of your selected addresses, then click on the Delete Selected button underneath.
- After clicking either the button or an icon, you will need to confirm the deletion by clicking the OK button on the confirmation popup.
- Once completed, click on the Save button to save the new address. Your updated address list will now display without the deleted addresses.
You now know how to remove a customer's address in PrestaShop 1.5