Installing PHP-Fusion with Softaculous
PHP-Fusion is a Free Open Source software that can be installed on your server. To install PHP-Fusion on your server, you can use the Softaculous software installer found in your cPanel. This article will explain the step by step process of installing PHP-Fusion on your server.
Steps to install PHP-Fusion
- Login into your cPanel. Go to Softaculous in the Software/Services section.
- Select PHP-Fusion from the "Portals/CMS" section on the left in Softaculous.
- Click Install at the top right.
- Enter the Software set up settings. Choose the domain you want to install PHP-Fusion on. Leave the In Directory blank.
Add your username and password for your PHP-Fusion admin login and click Install.
Important! Make sure you put a valid email address in the Admin email. You will need a valid email in order to receive any notices from your website.
- When the installer is finished you should see a "Congratulations, the software was installed successfully" page.
Click Return to overview.
- You will now see your PHP-Fusion site in the list of Current Installations. You can visit the Admin link to go to the administrators login screen.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?
Getting started with PHP-Fusion
Installing and Logging into PHP-Fusion
|1.||Installing PHP-Fusion with Softaculous|
|2.||Installing PHP-Fusion manually|
|3.||How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel|
|4.||How to change/reset my PHP-Fusion password|
Other base configuration settings
|5.||Changing Languages in PHP-Fusion|
|6.||Security Options in PHP-Fusion|