How to add a new download in Php-Fusion
After creating one or more categories in PHP-Fustion, you are free to add content for downloads to your Php-Fusion site. Follow the instructions below to learn how.
Adding a new Download in Php-Fusion
- How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel.
- From the main admin area, click on the Downloads button found on the Content Admin tab.
- This brings up the Add Download page where you will enter your data for the download. There are many fields here and none are required. This is because the data fields you fill out will depend on the type of download you are creating.
- Once you have entered data for the download, click on the Save Download button.
- Your file will be added to the server and to the Downloads list as shown here.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Adding content to your PHP-Fusion website
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!