304:Installing an Addon in PHP-Fusion
How to Install an Addon:
- Download the Addon you want to install, there are many sources available on the web. The Official PHP-Fusion Addons page is here:
- Extract the files and upload them as per the specific Infusion's instructions. In my tests, there was a folder called Files, and within it was an Infusions folder, I uploaded the content of this folder to the Infusions folder on the root my PHP-Fusion install.
- Login to the Admin Panel for PHP-Fusion.
- Go to the System Admin tab, then click the Infusions button.
- Choose the new Infusion you uploaded from the drop-down menu, and click the Infuse button.
After a moment you will see the new addon listed under Infused Infusions.
Congratulations, now you know hot to install a new Infusion or plugin in PHP-Fusion!
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve this article:
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!