Important! This is a fix that requires code editing. If you are not a developer and are not comfortable with editing code, you will want to contact your developer to fix the jQuery plugin version on your site.
- The script that links your site to jQuery is located in the head section of the website. Open your website header code in a code editor.
- Locate the script that contains the code for your jQuery. It should look like the following.
- Change the link from jquery latest to an older version. You can get the jQuery versions at the following link.
When clicking the download link, you can get the url for the jQuery code in the browser address bar.
- Get the link for the 1.8.3 Version.
- Paste the url in your script so it looks like the following:
Save the changes.
If these steps did not fix the issue, then you may have another issue causing the site to not work that is not related to jQuery. You will want to contact your developer for a fix. Unfortunately, we do not have any support on this type of coding issue as it is not server related.
Thank you for your feedback!