Enabling users signatures in Drupal 8
Enabling user signatures can be a nice feature for your site members. This can allow them a small amount of customization for their accounts. Some site admins disallow the feature due to spamming potential, but if you decide you want to allow signatures in your Drupal 8 site, follow the instructions below.
How to enable user signatures
- Log into your administrative dashboard..
- Using the top menu bars, click on Menu and then Configuration from the second menu bar.
- The next screen is the main Configuration screen. The top left section is the People section. From there, click on the Account Settingslink to continue.
- Now that you are on the Account settings page, look for the Personalization section. There is a toggle box named Enable Signatures. Click that checkbox to enable personal signatures within your site.
- Once you have checked the Enable signatures checkbox, click on the Save configuration button at the bottom of the page to activate the change.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?