How to change your site slogan in Drupal 7
The Site Slogan in Drupal 7 is the subtitle that appears below your main title, or site name, in the header portion of the page. The site slogan is written in the smaller text. If this is your first time configuring the slogan it may be blank as it is empty by default. Editing the subtitle in the Drupal 7 admin dashboard is very simple once you know how.
Changing the site slogan in Drupal 7:
- Log into your Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, find the Configuration menu item and click on it.
- Find the System category over to the right side of the Configuration page and click on Site Information.
- You are now on the Site Info page. From here, find the Site Slogan field. It should be the second field on the page. Change the name to whatever you want. In this example, I changed it to Testing Drupal for You and Me!
- Scroll down and click the Save Configuration button to save your new subtitle.
- Below is a before and after of changing the site slogan.
You have just successfully modified the site slogan of your Drupal 7 website!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?