304: How to change the maintenance mode message in Drupal 7
Setting your site into maintenance mode can sometimes be necessary with your Drupal 7 site. You may also want to change the message from the default, letting your customers know exactly what is going on or even simply when the site will be returning. This is done very simply in the admin dashboard. Setting the maintenance mode message in Drupal 7 is done by following these steps.
How to edit the maintenance mode message in Drupal 7:
- Log into your Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- On the top menu bar, locate the Configuration option and click on it.
- This brings you to the main Configuration category screen. Find the subcategory named Development and click on the Logging and Errors link.
- Once on the Logging and Errors screen, find the setting Maintenance Mode Message.
- Once finished, go down to the bottom of the screen and click the Save Configuration button.
You can now modify the maintenance mode message in Drupal 7
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?